Coming to the next decision to sell your damaged or scrap car?
Almost everyone in our country has been affected financially during the COVID-19 period. There has been financial pressure on our shoulder for a long time now and as a solution, you may have to sell your scrap/damaged car. If you are in a similar position and consider selling your scrap car, or “how to sell my scrap car during COVID-19” blog is for you.
Aslam Salim Motorwala is still in operation during COVID-19 and ready to buy your junk car. You will receive your payment the same day and have your car removed quickly. We come to you and remove your vehicle with minimum interaction. Our team is equipped with safety products to ensure the safety of our team and our customers. Our team follows COVID-19 safety procedures and also kindly ask our customers to follow the regulations as well.
Though, it now needs to be done with precautions that will keep sellers, buyers, and the rest of us as safe as possible.
Here’s a guide on selling your scrap or damaged car safely during the crisis:
- Disinfect your damaged car with wipes and sprays. Also, don’t forget to wipe your interior as coronavirus can survive on steel and plastic surfaces for up to 3 days.
- Wear a mask and gloves and request anyone coming to view the vehicle do the same. It’s easy enough to maintain a 6-foot distance while talking about the car with a potential buyer, but COVID-19 is easily transmitted. Even if neither party is infected with the coronavirus, it’s better to be overly cautious and avoid the risk. We don’t advise joining the buyer for a test drive, but, if you do, this extra protection is a must.
- When exchanging keys or paperwork, consider placing the item on or in the car and step away to maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Do not shake hands at any point—to say hello or good-bye, or to finalize a deal. For some of us, that goes against our nature, though it’s necessary to avoid potentially spreading the virus.
- Accept payment through an online service like Aslam Salim Motorwala Pay. Cash is a germ-haven even in the best of times, and now it can be especially hazardous to your health if it’s contaminated with COVID-19. A certified bank check is another option. For any items that are handled, whether it’s cash or a key or a pen used to sign a bill of sale, be sure to wear gloves.
- Dispose of all sanitizing wipes, personal protection equipment (masks, gloves), and any other single-use products. Remove and wash your clothes.
Contact Aslam Salim Motorwala.
FAST SERVICE with one call to get an offer, sell your car, free towing included, and a no-hassle document transfer in as little as 24 hours.